surgiversary

enasangels
on 11/23/10 12:31 am - PA
I want to Thank all of you on the Pa forum for all the support you have given me over the past three years to get me to this celebration of my new life.  All of you are part of my success. 
I have learned a lot of the past year.  I have a collar bone,ribs and hip bones.  I am lucky that my lose skin is not so bad.  I know that my vitamins and supplements are important. (my old boss's sister had this surgery many years ago, and did not keep up with them and now has neurological problems).  I know that when my nose runs, I am done eating, and if I start sneezing, I am over the top full.  I know that I don't enjoy exercise so much, but do it because it is needed.  Coming here to look for recipes is a good idea, as they are plentiful.  My grandchildren are grateful for my renewed energy, which means more time for extended play without Mom-Mom getting tired.
One year later, 100lbs smaller, and I have not yet reached my goal. (but I will)  I am thankful for all I have learned about myself in the past year.  Knowing that I am a strong person is new for me.  This is still the beginning for my new life.  Thank you to all who have gone before me and shared their experiences, both the good and the bad.  This has been a heck of a ride, but is still in the early stages.  Once again Thanks to all of you for your help and support.
Hugs, Ena

"Journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step."

bvohl
on 11/23/10 12:48 am
Congrats to you Ena!

Keep on successing!

Doing the surgiversary dance!!

Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Sara E.
on 11/23/10 1:31 am - Pennsylvania Furnace, PA
Congratulations Ena!
I love Beth's surgiversary dance guy...too cute!

Sara

SPatel4
on 11/23/10 1:53 am - Levittown, PA
Ena,
Congratulations on one year of successing! I love hearing the surgiversary WOW's and it certainly seems like you have had quite a year. Continued Successing

-Shilpa

People comment on my over 100 pound weight loss and attribute it to my WILLpower, but it is my WANTpower: I WANT to be thin and healthy more than anything else! 

IdaMae D.
on 11/23/10 6:02 am - Philadelphia, PA
Congratulatons on your first year of many more to come!!!!

Ida

IdaMae

lynnc99
on 11/23/10 8:55 am
Ena, congratulations! I agree that we learn so much from those who walk before us!
Patricia R.
on 11/23/10 9:40 am - Perry, MI
Happy Surgiversary Ena.  This PA forum has gotten me through so much, and I love everyone on it.  I am so happy you are sharing your journey with us.
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Lisa H.
on 11/23/10 10:24 am - Whitehall, PA
Congrats on your year and keep on successing!!

Isn't it wonderful to find all of this new found energy?! I know your grandkids are loving every minute.

My tracker

hers 

Maura M.
on 11/23/10 10:41 am - Yardley, PA
Congratulations on a year of amazing accomplishments!!

Maura
Maura

Laureen S.
on 11/23/10 5:41 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Ena,

Woo Hoo, C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S!!!!  Life is good today and you've made it that way!

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1990 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2678 views